- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets: 0
About this listing
'Big Boulder', the prominent center-piece of Creekview Property, is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin located directly in the heart of Red River Gorge, KY. This newly renovated cabin features modern appliances, a gorgeous window-wall filling the space with natural light, tiled shower, modern interior/exterior decor, spacious hot tub, great views, and so much more. While Big Boulder accommodates large groups of up to 10, the enticing price point and cozy atmosphere is also perfect for small families and couples. From secluded waterfalls to fast and convenient WiFi, Big Boulder offers endless accommodations and opportunities for our guests.
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Queen Beds w/Partition and Sleeper Sofa
Kick-back in a hammock on the wrap-around porch and enjoy what nature has to offer, take a soak and relax in the bubbly hot tub or toast marshmallows by the fire.
Each floor offers a living area, bedrooms and a bathroom, giving you various living, sleeping and entertainment options. SmartTVs and high-speed WiFi will meet all of your streaming needs.
You'll find everything you need to cook between the fully stocked kitchen, fire pit and propane grill. Baking lasagna, fireside s'mores and grilled pork chops are all possibilities at Big Boulder.
Forget to pack extra clothes? No worries - Big Boulder has a washer and dryer on site for your use.
-- THE AREA --
Big Boulder is located on our Creekview property. Walking distance from your doorstep is the Red River Rockhouse , a farm-to-table cafe, where you can satisfy your breakfast, lunch, and dinner needs. You'll find this area to be a prime location, mere minutes from all of the famous, local attractions. Are you looking for Miguel's Pizza, Hops' Fork or Red River Gorge Zipling? You'll find these options and more are all within a 10-minute drive from your cabin.
Waterfalls, creeks, caves, ridgelines and more can be found on the 150+ acres of private property that surrounds Big Boulder. We welcome you to explore this wonderful slice of Red River Gorge that not many get to experience.
Nada Tunnel, or the Gateway to the Gorge, is approximately 10 minutes from this property. World-renowned locations like Chimney Top Rock, Skybridge and Creation Falls are all a short drive through this historic tunnel.
The Graining Fork Nature Preserve is your next-door neighbor, where you can access world-class climbing routes or hike the numerous trails and experience the breathtaking beauty of the area.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, flat-screen SmartTVs, fire pit, propane grill, wrap-around porch w/ outdoor furniture, and more
- Fresh linens and towels, paper goods, basic supplies and much more. All you'll need to bring is food, spices, and the beverage of your choice!
- Prime Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: a car is required
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while having deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our Rental Agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. We will work with you to reschedule your dates if you have an unexpected change of plans. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day!
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Master Bedroom||1 Queen Bed|| |
|Second master bedroom||1 Queen Bed|| |
|Bedroom 3||Queen (2)|| ||This is a loft with two private sleeping areas with queen size beds|
|Bedroom 4|| || |
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate (Sun-Thu)||Nightly Rate (Fri-Sat)||Weekly Rate|