- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: 0
About this listing
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Bed & 2 sets of twin bunk beds
Enjoy an isolated, wooded, yet completely modern escape with the added comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns that might arise during your stay.
Step into Hillside Haven, and you’ll immediately see what all the fuss is about. This newly constructed cabin features a masterfully designed, central log staircase that serves as a gorgeous centerpiece. Climb the twists and turns to settle into the loft area, a large space complete with a smart TV. It’s a great space for kids to hang out and have fun!
Downstairs, enjoy a second living space with another smart TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a handy, space saving countertop burner, and a dining area with plenty of barstools and chairs to seat everyone in your party. On this floor you’ll also find the private bedroom, and full bath.
Step out either door, front or back, onto covered porches, decked out with mood-setting bistro lights. Weather can’t rain on your parade, the comfortable outdoor gathering areas offer covered space for the entire family! The large back porch with hot tub overlooks the firepit and grill area. Watch the flames dance over dinner, or amidst a deep, stress-relieving soak.
-- THE AREA --
Hillside Haven is conveniently located inside the Daniel Boone Forest, just off of KY Hwy 11, and is central to all the activities the Red River Gorge has to offer. It’s just a 4 minute drive from Natural Bridge State Park, and a 9 minute drive to the famous Nada Tunnel. Additionally, it’s only steps away from the Red River Rockhouse, a delicious New American restaurant featuring local ingredients and vegetarian options.
If you’re seeking a walk in the woods, we’ve still got you covered! Hillside Haven is located on a 150 acre privately owned property, featuring several marked trails, rock climbing crags, caves, and even a couple of waterfalls. While the gorge can get crowded during peak seasons, these trails are exclusive to our Creekview guests.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee maker and grinder, free WiFi, private hot tub, flat-screen smart TVs with AT&T Now, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, and washer/dryer
- Fresh linens and towels, paper goods and basic supplies are provided. All you'll need to bring is food, spices, charcoal, and the beverages of your choice!
- Prime Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more
- Located within walking distance of Big Boulder, Soul Sister, and Creeksong
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if you have an unexpected change of plans. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day!
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 1|| || |
|Bedroom 2||Queen|| |
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate (Sun-Thu)||Nightly Rate (Fri-Sat)||Weekly Rate|