- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Pets: 0
About this listing
Welcome to the heart of nature at 'Angel's View', a 2-bedroom, 1.5-bath, newly constructed mountain cabin designed specifically for lovers of the outdoors in Kentucky. Resting atop our Creekview property, this cabin offers over 150 acres of amazing Red River Gorge hiking trails, climbing routes, mountain, waterfalls, creeks and more! This woodland cabin was completed in July of 2020 and sleeps 6 lucky guests. Featuring a covered wraparound-porch with outdoor furniture, sitting hammocks and private hot tub, this cabin is the perfect retreat for friends and family!
-- KEY RESIDENCE FEATURES –
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen ( standard coffee maker, blender, microwave), free WiFi, gas grill, private hot tub, washer/dryer, Smart TV/ATT Now, expansive covered deck with outdoor furniture, and more!
- Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Fresh linens and towels. Essential Starter Packs to make your stay easier! (Includes 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos/3 conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, 1 sponge). Firewood not provided, please purchase locally!
- Please Note: 4WD is encouraged (we have paved the steep driveway so it is more easily accessible). Limited parking space; vehicles exceeding 2 will need to park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin. Trailers prohibited.
- Secluded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more
- Within walking distance of Soul Sister, Creeksong, Hillside Haven, Cozy Creek, Big Boulder, and Dreamscape
- There is camera surveillance on the pole barn facing the roadway leading to each cabin and on the well house facing the pole barn.
-There is also camera surveillance at other cabins on the property: at Soul Sister facing the front gate of the property, and at Big Boulder on a porch support covering the hill and on the garage facing the road intersection.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. You can view this here.
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Queen Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
As you walk in, you'll marvel at the walls and vaulted ceilings. Gather in the living room on the plush furniture and turn your favorite movie on the flat-screen satellite TV.
Cooking at the cabin will be easy and convenient in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Serve up a savory meal at the dining table with seating for 6 and beautiful views of the trees outside.
When you're not outside exploring the area, head out to the porch and sit back in the outdoor chairs and hammocks, or rejuvenate your muscles in the bubbly hot tub.
After a full day of outdoor fun, retreat to one of the bedrooms for a soothing night's sleep. There is additional sleeping on the generously sized sleeper sofa.
-- THE AREA --
This wonderful cabin is a part of Creekview Cabins, a 150+ acre slice of Red River Gorge, KY, is centrally located, just minutes from Natural Bridge State Park, and offers marked hiking trails and bolted climbing routes. With creeks, waterfalls, caves, cliffs and more, there's no reason for you to leave! Stop by this monolith of the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway and check yourself into one of the 7 amazing cabins you can find here.
The cabin is located in the higher portion of the mountain offering supreme privacy during your stay and fabulous mountain views. You can hike right in the private development, where you will find everything that Red River Gorge has to offer.
Just minutes away from the cabin is the famous Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge with countless hiking trails, fishing, kayaking, swimming, rock climbing, and bird-watching opportunities.
Take a scenic drive to see the Red River with numerous varieties of trees, flowers, and outcroppings of rocks. During your drive, keep an eye out for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife in the area. Make your way across the swinging bridge which stretches over the Red River for a truly memorable experience.
Experience history when you visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park, only 5 minutes away, featuring a million-year-old sandstone arch that is accessible via hiking up and down the mountain or taking the sky lift. Get out on the water and enjoy canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and stand up paddle boarding on nearby Mill Creek Lake.
Soar through the mountains on a thrilling zip line ride in Cliffview or take a short drive through the Gorge to Frenchburg for a family-friendly zip line ride for all ages. Southeast Mountain Guides offer world-class rock climbing and rappelling, lessons, and guided climbs.
Grab the kids and take them to Thrillsville in nearby Slade which features kayaking through a 100-year-old limestone cave, miniature golf, and more. While you're in the area, stop by the Reptile Zoo for a unique experience.
Whispering Valley Riding Trails are just 35-minutes away and offer horseback riding through the forest and views of waterfalls, ponds, rock outcroppings, and more.
Satisfy your hunger at Miguel's Pizza, Red River Rockhouse, Hop's, or Sky Bridge Station all offering delicious food and drinks with vegetarian options.
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s, Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 1: King Bed||1 King Bed|| |
|Bedroom 2: Queen Bed|| || |