Cedar Creek Cottage
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets: 0
About this listing
-- THE COTTAGE --
You’ll enter to find overstuffed couches inviting you to kick back and enjoy spending time with loved ones, or curl up with a book. Board games, books, and internet TV are all provided to make this living room a great place for entertaining.
With an open concept floor plan, even the cook in the family can take part in the festivities while preparing a meal in the well-appointed and gorgeous kitchen. Truly a cook’s kitchen, you’ll have everything you need for baking or preparing a hearty meal, while enjoying the beautiful aesthetic of the black cabinets, custom open shelving and butcher block countertops.
Enjoy coffee on the deck in the mornings with a tree-top view into the woods below, and in the evening, fire up the gas grill for dinner.
No getaway is complete without a little star-gazing and s’mores around a fire, so you won’t want to miss our sandstone fire pit and comfy Adirondack chairs just a short walk from the cottage.
Settle in for the night in one of three very comfy bedrooms. One bedroom has two twin bunks complete with a desk for getting a little work or school done. The two other bedrooms are oversized master suites with quality queen beds; one with a memory foam mattress and the other with a luxury pillow top mattress, for a restful night’s sleep. Each room contains dressers for longer stays and luggage racks for suitcases.
Two oversized full bathrooms will pamper you after a day spent outdoors. One bathroom features a tub/shower combo for your soaking pleasure. The other features a luxurious marble tiled shower with a ceiling mounted rain shower head and separate wand. Both feature custom built-ins for towels and gorgeous vanities for storage and a complimentary hair dryer.
Longer stays will enjoy the large laundry room with front loading washer and dryer and butcher block countertop for folding laundry.
-- THE AREA --
Centrally located 3 minutes from Hemlock Springs wedding venue, 5 minutes from Muir Valley, 10 minutes from Natural Bridge State Park and 15 Minutes from many trail heads, restaurants and area attractions, adventures are only a short drive away. Also close by is the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway - be sure to check it out!
Conveniently situated along a quiet paved country road, with easy access to flat parking, there’s no need for hiking boots or four-wheel drive for these accommodations.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen TV, gas grill, balcony deck, Washer/Dryer
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.)
- Wooded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more
- This cabin has a doorbell camera, as well as multiple camera surveillance facing the parking areas.
-- POLICIES --
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed (please contact us about service animals)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: a car is required and 4-wheel drive is encouraged
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed||1 Queen Bed||
|Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed||1 Queen Bed||
|Bedroom 3 - Twin Bunk Bed||2 Twin Beds||
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate (Sun-Thu)||Nightly Rate (Fri-Sat)||Weekly Rate|