- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: 2
About this listing
Check out our Heavenly Hideaway blog!
Immerse yourself in nature at 'Heavenly Hideaway', a 2-bedroom, 1-bath cabin designed for nature lovers looking to experience peacefulness and serenity in the Red River Gorge, KY. This cabin sleeps 6 guests with the additional full-size pullout sofa. Enjoy the hiking, rock climbing, and fishing opportunities nearby! Featuring covered and screened in porches with outdoor furniture, a private hot tub, and beautiful views with plenty of land to roam to ensure ultimate relaxation and fun, this home is a splendid retreat for friends and family!
-- KEY RESIDENCE FEATURES –
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen (standard coffee maker and Keurig and microwave), private hot tub, wifi, flat-screen satellite smart TVs, fire pit, charcoal grill, screened in patio, covered deck w/ outdoor furniture, central heat and air, washer/ dryer, and more!
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Sleeper Sofa
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) You will also need to bring your own firewood and charcoal. Please purchase firewood locally!
- Please Note: a car is required, 4WD recommended. This property has a steep gravel hill - do not slow down!
- There is camera surveillance on this property. One camera is on the front porch, and one camera is on the back porch facing the back door.
- Secluded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more!
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. You can view this here.
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- Dogs permitted with additional $100 fee. (Dogs only; maximum 2 allowed. Dogs need to be crated if left at the property alone.) Please check that you are bringing a pet during booking process for fee to be applied.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy an isolated escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Cooking at the cabin will be easy and convenient in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
When you're not outside exploring the area, step out to the porch and grab some fresh air on the porch swing to take in the wildlife and beautiful views, or rejuvenate your muscles in the hot tub.
After a full day of outdoor fun, retreat to one of the bedrooms for a soothing night's sleep, or join around the fireplace with loved ones.
-- THE AREA --
This secluded property has everything you need for a private getaway! With plenty of acres to roam, enjoy the wildlife and scenery, soak in the hot tub, or gather around the firepit for s'mores.
Just 45-minutes from the cabin is the famous Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge and countless hiking trails, fishing, kayaking, swimming, rock climbing, and bird-watching opportunities. Slightly closer is the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway - be sure to check it out!
Take a scenic drive to see the Red River with numerous varieties of trees, flowers, and outcroppings of rocks. During your drive, keep an eye out for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife in the area. Make your way across the swinging bridge which stretches over the Red River for a truly memorable experience.
Experience history when you visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park featuring a million-year-old sandstone arch that is accessible via hiking up and down the mountain or taking the sky lift. Get out on the water and enjoy canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and stand up paddle boarding on nearby Mill Creek Lake.
Soar through the mountains on a thrilling zip line ride in Cliffview or take a short drive through the Gorge to Frenchburg for a family-friendly zip line ride for all ages. Southeast Mountain Guides offer world-class rock climbing and rappelling, lessons, and guided climbs.
Grab the kids and take them to Thrillsville in nearby Slade which features kayaking through a 100-year-old limestone cave, miniature golf, and more. While you're in the area, stop by the Reptile Zoo for a unique experience.
Whispering Valley Riding Trails are a short drive away and offer horseback riding through the forest and views of waterfalls, ponds, rock outcroppings, and more.
Satisfy your hunger at Miguel's Pizza, Red River Rockhouse, or Sky Bridge Station all offering delicious food and drinks.
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s, Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Master Bedroom||1 Full|| |
|Second master bedroom|| || |