- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets: 2
About this listing
*Note - Gas fireplaces will not be active from April-September
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping (Upstairs Loft): Queen Futon Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Whether you are visiting Red River Gorge with close friends or your family, the 'Mane Stay Cabin' is the perfect home base for your adventures. A 4-wheel drive is highly recommended.
Enjoy starting your day sipping coffee in the great room on the cozy couch while the beams of sunlight brighten up the entire area! The living room is a perfect area for enjoying a midday nap or playing a board game with your guests for some friendly competition.
The large wraparound deck is a great place to spend your afternoons by soaking up the Kentucky sun at the outdoor dining table while getting lost in a book. If you are looking to do something a bit more relaxing, go for a soak in the jetted 4-person hot tub.
When hunger strikes, head to the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with a 2-person breakfast bar, dishwasher, oven, 4-burner electric stove top, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster to help tackle any culinary endeavors!
After a long day spent enjoying the outdoors, the outdoor fire pit is the perfect ending consisting of roasting s'mores and enjoying the company of your group. When you are ready for bed, head inside to 1 of the 2 cabin bedrooms to slip into a well-deserved sleep (new mattresses as of 11/20!). The loft offers a comfortable queen futon, increasing the sleeping capacity to 6 guests.
-- THE AREA --
Take a break from the kitchen and head to one of the tasty local restaurants. A favorite is the Red River Rockhouse for a healthy meal with some local organic beer which is a 30-minute drive from the cabin.
If you want to experience more of the outdoors, drive 15-minutes over to Sandstone Arches Restaurant which offers local fare.
Guests can drive 12 minutes to reach the Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge or walk 20 minutes over to the Cloud Splitter Trailhead for some breathtaking trails as well as vantage points of the area. Even closer is the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway, just a few minutes away!
Any golfers looking to get in a round during their stay can drive 40-minutes to two local options including Beechfork Golf Club and Meadow's Golf Course located in Clay City!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, two flat-screen satellite TVs, iron & board, free WiFi, indoor gas fireplace, patio furniture, steam shower, fully equipped kitchen, outdoor dining area, large wraparound deck, DVD player, in-unit washer and dryer, and much more!
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) You will also need to bring your own firewood and charcoal for the grill. Please purchase firewood locally!
- Fantastic Red River Gorge location - only a short drive to Stanton, KY, Clark Regional Medical Center, Kroger in Stanton, multiple festivals, rock climbing, zip lining, hiking, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking/canoeing, horseback riding, swimming, local museums, sky lift, mountain views, various suspension bridges, local restaurants, and cafes!
- There is camera surveillance in Birch Hollow: at Brookside, where there are two in the yard on the pole facing opposite directions at incoming/outgoing traffic and one on the porch facing the other two cameras on the pole in the yard, as well as at Sundance, where a camera is mounted on the left side of the porch facing the driveway/barn.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. You can view this here.
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- 4-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended, cabin is located in the higher portion of a mountain on a gravel road. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin.
- Pet-friendly with $100 pet fee, per stay (2 Dogs Max -- No Exceptions)
- Please note that pets must be caged when guests are not home
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 3||Queen Futon in loft||