- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets: 2
About this listing
The 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 'Mane Stay Cabin' near the Red River Gorge is the perfect home-away-from-home for your Appalachian Mountains vacation for up to 6 lucky guests. The spacious 1,350-square-foot vacation rental cabin, decorated in a horse-lovers theme, is located right in the heart of the Daniel Boone National Forest and offers amenities such as an outdoor fire pit, foosball table, indoor gas fireplace, outdoor dining area, upstairs game room, and a private hot tub!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping (Upstairs Loft): Queen Futon Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Whether you are visiting Red River Gorge with close friends or your family, the 'Mane Stay Cabin' is the perfect home base for your adventures. A 4-wheel drive is highly recommended.
Enjoy starting your day sipping coffee in the great room on the cozy couch while the beams of sunlight brighten up the entire area! The living room is a perfect area for enjoying a midday nap or playing a board game with your guests for some friendly competition.
The large wraparound deck is a great place to spend your afternoons by soaking up the Kentucky sun at the outdoor dining table while getting lost in a book. If you are looking to do something a bit more relaxing, go for a soak in the jetted 4-person hot tub.
When hunger strikes, head to the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with a 2-person breakfast bar, dishwasher, oven, 4-burner electric stove top, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster to help tackle any culinary endeavors!
After a long day spent enjoying the outdoors, the outdoor fire pit is the perfect ending consisting of roasting s'mores and enjoying the company of your group. When you are ready for bed, head inside to 1 of the 2 cabin bedrooms to slip into a well-deserved sleep. The loft offers a comfortable queen futon, increasing the sleeping capacity to 6 guests.
-- THE LOCATION --
Take a break from the kitchen and head to one of the tasty local restaurants. A favorite is the Red River Rockhouse for a healthy meal with some local organic beer which is a 30-minute drive from the cabin.
If you want to experience more of the outdoors, drive 15-minutes over to Sandstone Arches Restaurant which offers local fare while overlooking the enormous outdoor swimming pool of the Natural Bridge State Resort Park.
Guests can drive 12 minutes to reach the Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge or walk 20 minutes over to the Cloud Splitter Trailhead for some breathtaking trails as well as vantage points of the area.
Any golfers looking to get in a round during their stay can drive 40-minutes to two local options including Beechfork Golf Club and Meadow's Golf Course located in Clay City!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, two flat-screen satellite TVs, iron & board, free WiFi, indoor gas fireplace, patio furniture, steam shower, fully equipped kitchen, outdoor dining area, large wraparound deck, DVD player, in-unit washer and dryer, foosball table in loft and much more! All you need to bring is food, spices, and beverage of your choice!
- Fantastic Red River Gorge location - 34-minute drive to Stanton, KY, Clark Regional Medical Center, Kroger in Stanton, multiple festivals, rock climbing, zip lining, hiking, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking/canoeing, horseback riding, swimming, local museums, sky lift, mountain views, various suspension bridges, local restaurants, and cafes!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- 4-wheel or all-wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended, as this property is located in the higher portion on a mountain
- Pet-friendly with $100 pet fee, per stay (2 Dogs Max -- No Exceptions)
- Please note that pets must be caged when guests are not home
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most-requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area, m and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 1||Queen|| |
|Bedroom 2||Queen|| |
|Bedroom 3||Queen Futon in loft|| |
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|