- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: 0
About this listing
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Sleeper Sofa
Soul Sister is a newly constructed, modernly decorated, wifi equipped, tiny cabin, located in the Red River Gorge Area. Best suited for singles, couples, or couples with young children, this one bedroom, one bath cabin features a cushy queen sized bed, and a full sized pull out sleeper sofa in the living room. A fully equipped kitchen, featuring new pots, pans, utensils, silverware, and more, allows for you to comfortably cook your own meals. A supplied charcoal grill will kick your options up a notch or two- just bring the charcoal, food and seasonings!
Step outdoors and enjoy the large covered porch with a creekside view. Your personal fire pit is located right alongside the water. Listen to the babbling creek and crackling fire all in one location, just feet away from your back porch!
-- THE AREA --
No four-wheel drive? No problem! Soul Sister is situated near highway 11 and allows for easy access to all of the area’s attractions. It’s just a 4 minute drive from Natural Bridge State Park, and a 9 minute drive to the famous Nada Tunnel. Additionally, it’s only steps away from the Red River Rockhouse, a delicious New American restaurant featuring local ingredients and vegetarian options.
If you’re seeking a walk in the woods, we’ve still got you covered! Soul Sister is located on a 150 acre privately owned property, featuring several marked trails, rock climbing crags, caves, and even a couple of small waterfalls. While the gorge can get crowded during peak seasons, these trails are exclusive to our Creekview guests.
If you’re still craving more, the Graining Fork Nature Preserve is your next-door neighbor, where you can access world-class climbing routes, hike even more trails, and experience all of the breathtaking beauty the area has to offer.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen SmartTV with AT&T Now, wifi, indoor faux fireplace, fire pit, charcoal grill, covered porches w/ outdoor furniture, and a creekside view.
- Fresh linens and towels, paper goods, and basic supplies.
- Prime Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, and restaurants.
- Easy access with any vehicle.
- This cabin is located within walking distance from Creeksong, Big Boulder, and Hillside Haven.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist, but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area, and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if you have an unexpected change of plans. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Master Bedroom|| || |
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate (Sun-Thu)||Nightly Rate (Fri-Sat)||Weekly Rate|