The following information is provided to help you plan for a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us. If you have any questions or concerns that are not covered here, please give our friendly agents a call at (606) 268-8787 or email us. We’ll be more than happy to help you plan your perfect trip to the Red River Gorge, KY!
How do I make a reservation?
- To make a reservation, view rentals here
- You may also contact Stayover via email at email@example.com or by calling 606-268-8787. We will be happy to assist in making your reservation hassle-free!
When is check-in/check-out?
- Check-in time is 4 pm EST.
- Check-out time is 11 am EST.
- To request early check-in (2 pm) or late check-out (1 pm), please contact StayOver directly by calling 606-268-8787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A $25 fee will be assessed for early checkins and/or late check0uts.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if you have an unexpected change of plans. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day.
Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday weekends, which include New Year’s weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
For a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process.
What payments do you accept?
- Payments can be made online or by phone with a debit/credit card. We accept all major debit/credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
When is payment due?
- 50% is due at the time of your booking.
- The remaining 50% is due 30-days prior to the date of your check-in.
What is your pet policy?
- View our pet-friendly cabins here.
- Four of our cabins are pet-friendly! ManeStay, Woodsman, Mountain Spirit, and Sundance allow pets with an upfront non-refundable $100 pet fee (per pet, per stay) with a limit of two pets.
- Pets must be crated if left in the cabin unattended.
- If evidence of pets is found in any cabins, and no upfront pet fees were paid at the time of booking, additional charges will be assessed to cover these fees.
- Guests who bring pets to any of our non-pet friendly cabins, which have a strict no-pet policy, are subject to eviction without refund, plus additional charges to cover cleaning and complete deodorizing of the cabin, per your rental agreement.
What amenities do you provide and what do I need to bring?
Stayover provides you with all the essentials! All you need to bring is food, seasonings, and your beverage of choice! Our cabins offer the following amenities:
- Fast and convenient Wifi
- Local maps, guidebooks, and area recommendations
- A kitchen well-stocked with the necessities including a supply of plates, glasses, coffee mugs, silverware, wine glasses, and a coffee maker.
- We provide fresh linens, towels, and toiletries to include shampoo/conditioner, body soap, and hand soap.
- Washer and dryer is available in some cabins. Be sure to check the cabin listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more details regarding laundry services.
- Private hot tubs are available in most cabins. Be sure to check the cabin listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more information.
- TVs are provided in all cabins. Some cabins provide DVD players, while others are equipped with Smart TVs. Again, please be sure to view your listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more details.
- Secluded, Red River Gorge location – Close to hiking, climbing, fishing, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, zip-lining, miniature golf, sky-lift, and much more!
*We make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings, and area adventures during your stay. *
What is the minimum age for making a reservation?
- You must be at least 25 years old to make a reservation.
What if I have a maintenance or housekeeping request during my stay?
- Should you require housekeeping or maintenance service during your stay, simply call or text us at 606-268-8787 or send an email to email@example.com. You will be provided the option to elect damage insurance upon check-out.
For your protection, no ATVs, dirt bikes, or 4-wheeling is permitted on our properties. Firearms and fireworks are strictly prohibited.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media @StayOverNow for cabin updates and all things Red River Gorge!