The following information is provided to help you plan for a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us. If you have any questions or concerns that are not covered here, our friendly agents are a call/text away at (606) 268-8787 or you can email us. We’ll be more than happy to help you plan your perfect trip to the Red River Gorge, KY!
How do I make a reservation?
- To make a reservation, view rentals here
- You may also contact StayOver via email at email@example.com or by calling/texting 606-268-8787. We will be happy to assist in making your reservation hassle-free!
When is check-in/check-out?
- Check-in time is 4PM EST.
- Check-out time is 11AM EST.
- To request early check-in (2PM) or late check-out (1PM), please contact StayOver directly by calling/texting 606-268-8787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. If we’re able to accommodate, a $25 fee will be assessed for early check-ins and/or late check-outs.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day.
Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
What payments do you accept?
- Payments can be made online or by phone with a debit/credit card. We accept all major debit/credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
When is payment due?
- 50% is due at the time of your booking, if booking is further out than 30-days.
- The remaining 50% is due 30-days prior to the date of your check-in.
What is your pet policy?
- View our pet-friendly cabins here.
- Nine of our cabins are pet-friendly! Bear Run, Eclectic Hillside, Heavenly Hideaway, Pine Point, The Cabin, ManeStay, Woodsman, Mountain Spirit, and Sundance all allow pets with an upfront non-refundable $100 pet fee (per stay) with a limit of two pets (dogs only).
- Pets must be crated if left in the cabin unattended.
- If evidence of pets is found in any cabins, and no upfront pet fees were paid at the time of booking, additional charges will be assessed to cover these fees.
- Pets brought to any of our non-pet friendly cabins, which have a strict no-pet policy, are subject to eviction without refund, plus additional charges to cover cleaning and complete deodorizing of the cabin, per your rental agreement.
What amenities do you provide and what do I need to bring?
StayOver provides you with all the essentials! Our cabins offer a variety of the following amenities (subject to change):
- Fast and convenient WiFi is available at most cabins. Be sure to check the cabin listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more details.
- Local maps, guidebooks, and area recommendations.
- A kitchen well-stocked with the necessities including a supply of plates, glasses, coffee mugs, silverware, wine glasses, and a coffee maker.
- We include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.)
- Washer and dryer is available in some cabins. Be sure to check the cabin listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more details regarding laundry services.
- Gas and/or charcoal grills are available at some cabins. Be sure to check the cabin listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more details.
- Private hot tubs are available in most cabins. We cannot guarantee functionality of hot tubs. Be sure to check the cabin listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more information.
- TVs are provided in all cabins. Some cabins provide DVD players, while others are equipped with Smart TVs. Again, please be sure to view your listing or speak with a StayOver representative for more details.
- Locations in or near Red River Gorge – Close to hiking, climbing, fishing, horseback riding, kayaking, canoeing, zip-lining, miniature golf, sky-lift, and much more!
*We make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings, and area adventures during your stay.*
For your protection, no ATVs, dirt bikes, or 4-wheeling is permitted on our properties. Firearms, fireworks and trailers are strictly prohibited.
What is the minimum age for making a reservation?
- You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation.
What if I have a maintenance or housekeeping request during my stay?
- Should you require housekeeping or maintenance service during your stay, simply call or text us at 606-268-8787 or send an email to email@example.com. You will be provided the option to elect damage insurance upon check-out.
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media @StayOverCabins for cabin updates and all things Red River Gorge!