- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 0.5
- Pets: 0
About this listing
Take in the beauty of nature at 'Cozy Creek' located in the Red River Gorge, Kentucky! You may be 'camping', but you definitely won't be roughing it in this minimalist, yet homey hideaway. This secluded cabin offers a private area and front porch for wildlife viewing and relaxation. With over 150+ acres to roam, you have access to over ten waterfalls, private rock climbing, hiking trails, and a swimming hole - limited to guest access! This is the ideal place to relax and play.
Note - This cabin does not offer central A/C (window air unit only) or running water. It does offer a floorboard heater which will warm this tiny cabin right up. There is an outhouse on site, and 5 gallon water jug supplied inside. We recommend you bring an enclosed camp shower to use on site.
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen Bed | Tent Camping Area
Located within minutes of hiking trails, climbing routes, and all the best restaurants and attractions in the Red River Gorge and Natural Bridge State Park, this studio-style cabin has one queen-sized bed and offers electricity, outdoor seating and hammocks, firepit, charcoal grill a designated large, flat tent camping area, an outdoor privy and a covered porch overlooking a calming creek. A hot plate, toaster oven, refrigerator/freezer, cooking utensils, and coffee-maker are provided.
Perfect for hikers and climbers coming to the Red River Gorge area, with free parking onsite!
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have before, during, or after your stay.
-- THE AREA --
This wonderful cabin is a part of Creekview Cabins, a 150+ acre slice of Red River Gorge, KY, is centrally located, just minutes from Natural Bridge State Park, and offers marked hiking trails and bolted climbing routes. With creeks, waterfalls, caves, cliffs and more, there's no reason for you to leave! Stop by this monolith of the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway and check yourself into one of the 7 amazing cabins you can find here.
Less than ten miles away from the cabin is the famous Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge and countless hiking trails, fishing, kayaking, swimming, rock climbing, and bird-watching opportunities.
Take a scenic drive to see the Red River with numerous varieties of trees, flowers, and outcroppings of rocks. During your drive, keep an eye out for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife in the area. Make your way across the swinging bridge which stretches over the Red River for a truly memorable experience.
Experience history when you visit Natural Bridge State Resort Park featuring a million-year-old sandstone arch that is accessible via hiking up and down the mountain or taking the sky lift. Get out on the water and enjoy canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and stand up paddleboarding on nearby Mill Creek Lake.
Soar through the mountains on a thrilling zip line ride in Cliffview or take a short drive through the Gorge to Frenchburg for a family-friendly zip line ride for all ages. Southeast Mountain Guides offer world-class rock climbing and rappelling, lessons, and guided climbs.
Satisfy your hunger just steps away at Red River Rockhouse, or visit the famous Miguel's Pizza. Enjoy tasty bbq at Red River Smokehouse, or Sky Bridge Station all offering delicious food and drinks.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fire pit, picnic table, efficiency-style kitchen, window air unit, charcoal grill, covered deck w/ outdoor hammocks, coffee-maker, and more
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) You will also need to bring your own firewood and charcoal for the grill. Please purchase firewood locally!
- Secluded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more
- There is camera surveillance on the pole barn facing the roadway leading to each cabin and on the well house facing the pole barn.
-There is also camera surveillance at other cabins on the property: at Soul Sister facing the front gate of the property, and at Big Boulder on a porch support covering the hill and on the garage facing the road intersection.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. You can view this here.
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note: a car is required and 4WD encouraged. The cabin is located down a steep hill. Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Studio Bedroom|| ||1 Queen Bed|