- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pets: 2
About this listing
Grab the family, pack your bags, and head to the serene 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom 'Mountain Spirit Cabin' located in the gorgeous Daniel Boone National Forest! The 1,000-square-foot log cabin is a nature lover's dream for up to 6 lucky guests who can experience a rustic cabin interior with decor that honors the Native American culture, huge wraparound deck with outdoor dining space, charcoal grill, private hot tub, in-unit laundry facilities, indoor gas fireplace, and outdoor fire pit!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay at the 'Mountain Spirit Cabin,' located just 10 minutes from the entrance to the Red River Gorge!
Start off your days by reading a book at the outdoor table on the deck , which has plenty of seating for 6 guests, or sprawling out on the futon in the living room and checking the weather forecast for your trip on the flat-screen cable TV. Guests love how the great room fills with ample amounts of natural sunlight each morning while they sip their coffee.
The property offers guests a fully equipped kitchen with a 4-burner electric stove top, oven, dishwasher, toaster, blender, coffee maker, and microwave that is perfect for trying out new recipes or sticking with your known favorites. Enjoy your feast at the 6-person dining room table as you catch up with your travel companions.
There is no better way to slip into deep relaxation after a long day of hiking than enjoying the hot tub on the deck. Following your hot tub session, head over to the fire pit and create a bonfire for everyone to huddle around.
When you are ready to turn in for the night, retreat to 1 of 2 bedrooms complete with tasteful furnishings, and cloud-like queen mattresses for the ultimate sleeping experience. The comfortable queen futon in the living room is great for an additional 2 guests, increasing the capacity to 6 guests. Please note, this is a two story home!
-- THE LOCATION --
Guests flock to the Red River Gorge for its prime location on the outskirts of the Appalachian Mountains. A 4-wheel drive is highly recommended. The mountains are the perfect place for families to introduce children to the joys of nature or for the experienced outdoor enthusiast to sharpen his or her skills on the countless miles of hiking trails.
15 minutes away, you'll find the Natural Bridge State Resort Park where you can take a leisurely sky lift to the top of the sandstone arch and hike out to Lookout Pointe and Lovers Leap. Kids and adults alike will love to swim in the huge outdoor swimming pool nearby and picnic on the grounds.
There are a few options located within a short driving distance of the cabin if you are hungry for the local cuisine. Sky Bridge Station is a 22-minute drive from the cabin and offers delicious gourmet hot dogs. A healthy local option is Red River Rockhouse which is a 30-minute drive away from the cabin!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, indoor gas fireplace, patio furniture, steam shower, outdoor dining area, large wraparound deck, Blu-ray player, in-unit washer and dryer, and much more!
- Fantastic Red River Gorge location - 34-minute drive to Stanton, KY, Clark Regional Medical Center, Kroger in Stanton, multiple festivals, rock climbing, zip lining, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, horseback riding, swimming, museums, sky lift, mountain views, various suspension bridges, local restaurants, and cafes!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- Pet friendly with $100 pet fee, per stay (2 Dogs Max - No Exceptions)
- Please note that pets must be caged when guests are not home
- 4-wheel drive is highly recommended
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: these cabins, while deluxe accommodations are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist, but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. We make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most-requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resoled quickly in this remote area, and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the term of our rental agreement., Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay,. *
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 1||Queen Bed|| |
|Bedroom 2||Queen Bed|| |
|Bedroom 3||Queen Futon|| |
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|