- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: 0
About this listing
'Soul Sister' is a newly constructed, as of August 2019, modernly decorated, tiny cabin, located in our famous Creekview Cabins in the Red River Gorge Geological Area. This 150+ acres property features waterfalls, cliffs, caves, marked hiking trails and even bolted climbing routes! Best suited for singles, couples, or couples with young children, this one bedroom, one bath cabin features a cushy queen sized bed, and a full sized pull out sleeper sofa in the living room. A fully equipped kitchen, featuring new pots, pans, utensils, silverware, and more, allows for you to comfortably cook your own meals. A supplied charcoal grill will kick your options up a notch or two!
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy a wooded escape with a highly rated customer service team at your disposal.
Kick back and relax on the living room sofa. Turn on the lighted, faux fireplace to set the perfect mood.
Step into the fully-equipped kitchen and cook your ideal meal.
Head outdoors and enjoy the large covered porch with comfy outdoor furniture. Take in all the amazing sights and sounds of Red River Gorge, just outside your door.
Your personal fire pit is located right alongside the water. Listen to the babbling creek and crackling fire all in one location, just feet away from your back porch!
-- THE AREA --
This wonderful cabin is a part of Creekview Cabins, a 150+ acre slice of Red River Gorge, KY, is centrally located, just minutes from Natural Bridge State Park, and offers marked hiking trails and bolted climbing routes. With creeks, waterfalls, caves, cliffs and more, there's no reason for you to leave! Stop by this monolith of the
Red River Gorge Scenic Byway and check yourself into one of the 7 amazing cabins you can find here.
No four-wheel drive? No problem! Soul Sister is situated near highway 11 and allows for easy access to all of the area’s attractions. It’s just a 4 minute drive from Natural Bridge State Park, and a 9 minute drive to the famous Nada Tunnel. Additionally, it’s only steps away from the Red River Rockhouse, a delicious New American restaurant featuring local ingredients and vegetarian options.
If you’re still craving more, the Graining Fork Nature Preserve is your next-door neighbor, where you can access world-class climbing routes, hike even more trails, and experience all of the breathtaking beauty the area has to offer.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen SmartTV with AT&T Now, wifi, indoor faux fireplace, fire pit, charcoal grill, covered porches w/ outdoor furniture, and a creekside view.
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) You will also need to bring your own firewood and charcoal for the grill. Please purchase firewood locally!
- Prime Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, and restaurants.
- Easy access with any vehicle.
- There is camera surveillance facing the front gate of the property.
- There is also camera surveillance on the pole barn facing the roadway leading to each cabin and on the well house facing the pole barn, as well as at Big Boulder, which has a camera on a porch support covering the hill and a camera on the garage facing the road intersection.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. You can view this here.
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No Pets
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin.
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s, Valentine's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Master Bedroom|| || |