You’ve booked your cabin with StayOver and you are all set for a trip to the Red River Gorge! Now comes the most dreadful part of vacationing… PACKING. Knowing what to bring will make your experience all the more enjoyable.
Stayover provides you with all the essentials! Our cabins offer the following amenities:
- Fast and convenient wi-fi
- Cable TV and DVD Player
- A variety of DVDs, books, and board games for the whole family to enjoy
- Area maps, guidebooks, and area recommendations
- A kitchen well-stocked with the necessities including a supply of plates, glasses, mugs, and silverware, wine glasses, bottle openers, coffee, and basic food seasonings. The kitchen includes a fridge/freezer, microwave and oven.
- Toiletries to include shampoo/conditioner, body soap, hand soap, fresh towels, and a hairdryer
- Washer and dryer
- Charcoal Grill
- Private hot tub
- Extra sheets and blankets
To ensure you have all you need, we suggest you bring the following:
- Bathing suits to enjoy the hot tub
- Hiking socks
- Hiking boots or sandals
- After-shower robe
- First Aid Kit
- Backpack or Fanny Pack for day travels
- Water Bottle
- Head Lamp
- Lip Balm
- Insect Repellent
- Fire Starters
Gadgets and Accessories:
- Extra Cash
- Photo ID
- Cellphone and Charger
- Snacks for hiking
- Easy to prepare meals for the cabin, such as pasta, variations of stir-fry, sandwiches, etc.
Should you have any questions prior to your stay, simply call us at 606-268-8787 or send an email to email@example.com. We offer 24/7 service to meet your needs and look forward to assisting you in any way we can!
Safe travels… See you soon!