Honeysuckle Bridge Cabin
- Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
- Pets: 0
About this listing
Welcome to your next adventure headquarters! 'Honeysuckle Bridge Cabin' is a newly built 3-bedroom/2 bunk-room, 3.5 bathroom, modern, yet rustic cabin, nestled in the heart of Red River Gorge, KY with a natural arch on site! Honeysuckle Bridge is a sandstone arch that spans 39 feet across and is located on this beautiful, approximate 5 acres of private property. This wonderful cabin offers private hiking/exploring opportunities that not many get to experience. This newly constructed build will have you feeling right at home. Treat yourself, and your party of up to 12, to true luxury that not many people in Red River Gorge get to experience. Find yourself relaxing on the screened in porch, taking in all that nature has to offer. Finish off your day by easing into the bubbly hot tub and let nature work it's magic - relaxation will do wonders for your health!
-- THE CABIN --
Bedroom 1 (Master): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Master): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bunkroom 1: XL Twin Bunk Beds | Bunkroom 2: XL Twin Bunk Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay. We've got your back!
This lovely cabin comes with a large, fully equipped kitchen - setting you up for success with all of your meals and ensuring no one is stepping over each other. You'll find everything you need to whip up some great, home-cooked food. Then hunker down at the beautiful, hand-crafted kitchen table for some great conversation! This spacious cabin offers two refrigerators so you are able to separate your items, or have plenty of storage for them all!
Weather have you down? Take a seat in the covered, screened-in porch and enjoy the wildlife around you. There’s ample seating, so everyone has their own space to sit while you enjoy each other’s company, playing card games and enjoying morning coffee!
Flip on the huge smartTVs located in either living room or in the bedrooms and stream all of the awesome options on the owner's complimentary Hulu!
Finish out your evening making s’mores by the firepit or soaking in the hot tub!
-- THE AREA --
The famous Nada Tunnel, or Gateway to the Gorge, is just 20 minutes away from this property, be sure to head that way for countless hiking trails, rock climbing, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, sight-seeing, bird-watching and numerous opportunities for photography! Also close by is the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway - be sure to check it out!
Drive through to see the Red River, countless varieties of trees, flowers, plants, and outcroppings of rocks – or stop to hike or catch sight of deer, turkeys, and other wildlife. For a memorable experience, hike to the famous swinging bridge over the Red River, located upriver from the Jump Rock and Swimming Hole.
Natural Bridge State Resort Park features the Natural Bridge, a million-years-old sandstone arch, which is accessible by hiking up and down the huge mountain or by taking a slow, easy ride on the sky lift. For water activities, like fishing, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddleboarding, make your way to nearby Mill Creek Lake.
See the mountains from a whole new perspective when you go zip lining over the treetops for a challenging thrill in Cliffview, or drive through the Gorge to the family-friendly zip line spot in Frenchburg, where everyone from kids to grandpa can have a ball!
If you’re looking for even more thrills, visit Southeast Mountain Guides for world-famous rock climbing and rappelling! Both offer lessons and guided climbs.
Kids will love the Kentucky Reptile Zoo which offers in-person venom extractions. Stop by Thrillsville to go kayaking through the 100-year-old limestone cave and putt-putt golf that kids and even the grandparents will enjoy.
If you love horseback riding, Whispering Valley Riding Trails is just minutes away in Beattyville - where you will see waterfalls, ponds and rock outcroppings as you ride under the canopy of trees. The views are sure to be amazing!
Great restaurants are also nearby! Be sure to check out Miguel’s Pizza, a classic restaurant that has been around for 30 years, Red River Rockhouse, a newer restaurant owned by young rock climbers, and Sky Bridge Station, which features gourmet hot dogs and beer on tap.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, gas grill, WiFi, hot tub, SmartTvs, washer/dryer, fire pit, and a covered, screened-in porch!
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) Firewood not provided, please purchase locally!
- Wooded Red River Gorge location - Close to hiking, horseback riding, rock climbing, kayaking, canoeing, zip lines, sight-seeing, restaurants, and much more.
- There is camera surveillance on this property. One camera is located on the screened-in porch, facing the driveway toward front door.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. You can view this here.
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Please Note: a car is required and 4-wheel drive is encouraged. Cabin is located off a gravel drive (some small hills).
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Master Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed||Queen Bed|| |
|Master Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed||Queen Bed|| |
|Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed||Queen Bed|| |
|Bunkroom - Twin Bunk Beds||2 Twin Beds|| |
|Bunkroom - Twin Bunk Beds|| || |