- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: 2
About this listing
*Note - Gas fireplaces will not be active from April-September
-- THE CABIN --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Step inside the rustic 'Sundance Cabin,' kick off your shoes and relax on the cozy 3-seater couch while enjoying great conversation with your guests. This area is ideal for playing board games or watching a movie on the flat-screen TV while enjoying the stone fireplace.
Try out your favorite recipes for your group in the fully-equipped kitchen complete with a 4-burner electric stovetop, blender, coffee maker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and the 4-person dining table perfect for your more formal meals throughout your stay!
Start off your day by sipping a cup of coffee at the outdoor dining room table while looking out at the forest. The property's deck is also a perfect spot to enjoy a sunset dinner with your group cooked up on the property's charcoal grill.
After hitting the hiking trails, rinse off and slip into the property's soothing 4-person hot tub. Once you've had your fill of the hot tub, grab a beverage and head over to the large fire pit to enjoy some campfire s'mores while talking about the highlights of the day.
When you're ready to hit the sack, head to 1 of 2 bedrooms and slip into sweet dreams on the comfortable queen mattresses or cozy twin-over-twin bunk bed great for children!
-- THE AREA --
People love Red River Gorge for the unbeatable nature experiences one can find in the Daniel Boone National Forest. Guests can canoe or kayak in the Red River or on Mill Creek Lake for a fun daytime adventure or head into the Appalachian Mountains for some world-renowned rock climbing for all skill levels. Just 10 minutes away, be sure to check out the Red River Gorge Scenic Byway!
15 minutes away, you'll find the Natural Bridge State Resort Park where you can take a leisurely sky lift to the top of the sandstone arch and hike out to Lookout Pointe and Lovers Leap. Kids and adults alike will enjoy a picnic on the grounds, or throwing a line in the creek to see what you can catch! You can also head over for some miniature golf or the Wildlife Zoo in Slade.
On the nights that you decide not to dine in the cabin, grab your car and drive over to some delicious local restaurants in the forest. Miguel's Pizza is a 15-minute drive away and offers some of the best pizza in the area. Sandstone Arches Restaurant is another great option for family-style meals that is only a minute further away than Miguel's and overlooks the enormous outdoor swimming pool (including a kiddie pool) at Natural Bridge State Resort Park!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, Firestick TV, free WiFi, indoor gas fireplace, patio furniture, outdoor dining area, in-unit laundry facilities, and much more!
- Fresh linens and towels. We also include essential starter packs to make your stay easier! (Starter packs include: 2 rolls of toilet paper, 2 rolls of paper towels, 3 shampoos and conditioners, 3 bar soaps, 3 dishwasher pods, 3 laundry pods, 3 trash bags, and 1 sponge.) You will also need to bring your own firewood and charcoal for the grill. Please purchase firewood locally!
- Fantastic Red River Gorge location - only a short drive to Stanton, KY, Clark Regional Medical Center, Kroger in Stanton, multiple festivals, zip lining, hiking, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking/canoeing, horseback riding, swimming, museums, sky lift, various suspension bridges, local restaurants, and cafes!
- There is camera surveillance - 1 camera mounted on the left side of the porch facing the driveway/barn.
- Other camera surveillance in Birch Hollow exists at Brookside, where there are 2 cameras in the yard on the pole facing opposite directions at incoming/outgoing traffic, as well as 1 camera on the porch facing the other two cameras on the pole in the yard.
-- POLICIES --
- We recommend reading our Guest Rental Agreement entirely prior to booking. You can view this here.
- Check-in begins at 4 pm. Check-out is 11 am. Please note that arriving early or departing late will result in additional charges
- No smoking (outside only)
- Dogs permitted with additional $100 fee. (Dogs only; maximum 2 allowed. Dogs need to be crated if left at the property alone.) Please check that you are bringing a pet during booking process for fee to be applied.
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Limited parking; vehicles exceeding 2 please park at the local park and ride and carpool to the cabin.
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: These cabins, while offering deluxe accommodations, are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most requested amenity. However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings and area adventures during your stay. Pets Only Allowed at Pet-Friendly Cabins. Pets brought to Pet-friendly Cabins must be paid for in advance or at time of booking. No pets are permitted in or on the Rental Unit, unless the Rental Unit is Pet-Friendly. A Minimum of $350.00 per pet will be charged to the Guest for pets brought to non-pet-friendly cabins or for pets that were not pre-approved. Please contact us as soon as possible if your plans change and you must cancel or reschedule your stay. A $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations, and no refunds are allowed within 14 days or less of your booked check-in date. We will work with you to re-schedule your dates if your check-in date is greater than 14 days away. No refunds are permitted due to sudden inclement winter weather – but come anyway and get snowed in with us! We will accommodate late checkouts if roads are hazardous on your departure day. Please be aware that no refunds are permitted for cancellations on holiday rates, which includes but is not limited to, New Year’s weekend, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. For a the possibility of a full refund, you will be given the option to purchase renters insurance during the booking process, or you can contact us directly to apply this.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 1||Queen|| |
|Bedroom 2|| || |