- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets: 2
About this listing
Escape from the stresses of your world to the peaceful 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom 'Sundance Cabin' located in the heart of Daniel Boone National Forest Area! The 1,000-square-foot vacation rental property offers 6 guests all of the amenities for the ultimate woodland experience outfitted with 4-person hot tub, large outdoor deck with patio furniture for wildlife viewing, fireplace, charcoal grill, and large fire pit with campfire benches.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
Enjoy an isolated, wooded escape with the comfort of a highly-rated care team available for any concerns you might have during your stay.
Step inside the rustic 'Sundance Cabin,' kick off your shoes and relax on the cozy 3-seater couch while enjoying great conversation with your guests. This area is ideal for playing board games or watching a movie on the flat-screen TV while enjoying the stone fireplace.
Try out your favorite recipes for your group in the fully-equipped kitchen complete with a 4-burner electric stovetop, blender, coffee maker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and the 4-person dining table perfect for your more formal meals throughout your stay!
Start off your day by sipping a cup of coffee at the outdoor dining room table while looking out at the forest, or head down to the catch and release pond on the property for some fishing. The property's deck is also a perfect spot to enjoy a sunset dinner with your group cooked up on the property's charcoal grill.
After hitting the hiking trails, rinse off and slip into the property's soothing 4-person hot tub. Once you've had your fill of the hot tub, grab a beverage and head over to the large fire pit to enjoy some campfire s'mores while talking about the highlights of the day.
When you're ready to hit the sack, head to 1 of 2 bedrooms and slip into sweet dreams on the comfortable queen mattresses or cozy twin-over-twin bunk bed great for children!
-- THE LOCATION --
People love Red River Gorge for the unbeatable nature experiences one can find in the Daniel Boone National Forest. Guests can canoe or kayak in the Red River or on Mill Creek Lake for a fun daytime adventure or head into the Appalachian Mountains for some world-renowned rock climbing for all skill levels.
15 minutes away, you'll find the Natural Bridge State Resort Park where you can take a leisurely sky lift to the top of the sandstone arch and hike out to Lookout Pointe and Lovers Leap. Kids and adults alike will enjoy a picnic on the grounds, or throwing a line in the creek to see what you can catch! You can also head over for some miniature golf or the Wildlife Zoo in Slade.
On the nights that you decide not to dine in the cabin, grab your car and drive over to some delicious local restaurants in the forest. Miguel's Pizza is a 15-minute drive away and offers some of the best pizza in the area. Sandstone Arches Restaurant is another great option for family-style meals that is only a minute further away than Miguel's and overlooks the enormous outdoor swimming pool (including a kiddie pool) at Natural Bridge State Resort Park!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, charcoal grill, outdoor fire pit, catch and release pond, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, indoor gas fireplace, patio furniture, outdoor dining area, in-unit laundry facilities, and much more!
- Fresh linens and towels, paper goods and basic supplies. All you'll need to bring is food, seasonings, and your beverage of choice!
- Fantastic Red River Gorge location - 34-minute drive to Stanton, KY, Clark Regional Medical Center, Kroger in Stanton, multiple festivals, zip lining, hiking, fishing, paddle boarding, kayaking/canoeing, horseback riding, swimming, museums, sky lift, various suspension bridges, local restaurants, and cafes!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking (outside only)
- Pet friendly with $100 pet fee, per stay (2 Dogs Max - No Exceptions)
- Please note that pets must be caged when guests are not home
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 18 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
* NOTE: these cabins, while deluxe accommodations are in a heavily wooded area. Occasionally, guests may experience weather conditions or power outages that are out of the host's control. The hosts will do all they can to assist but are not responsible for issues beyond their control. Our owners make every effort to keep the hot tubs functioning perfectly, as they are the most-requested amenity, However, mechanical problems may occur that cannot be resolved quickly in this remote area, and no refunds are made if this occurs, per the terms of our rental agreement. Enjoy the many other amenities, beautiful surroundings, and area adventures during your stay. *
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Bedroom 1||Queen|| |
|Bedroom 2|| || |
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|